Wollongong, Australia • Marketing • Full Time
As a Marketing Manager at Easy Agile, you will advance our mission to make every agile team member effective, and to enable organisations of all sizes to adopt agile practices and scale. You'll spread the word!
You will identify customer journeys, develop content and messaging for customers, and deliver the most engaging and retentive customer experience possible. You will constantly iterate to improve every step of the journey a customer takes - from awareness and acquisition through to activation and retention. You will run experiments in-product to drive greater engagement with the product and improve conversion and retention rates.
More about you
You love working smart to deliver value to customers. You have the ability to roll up your sleeves and lead a campaign from concept through execution as part of a cross-functional team. You can craft compelling and concise content for our partner and customer audiences. And you can create a reporting dashboard to demonstrate progress.
We'll be excited if you have
- Understanding of customer journeys, segmentation and how each relates to effective customer engagement
- Experience querying product analytics using SQL
- Trade show organisation and event management experience
- An eye for spotting when messaging, design or creative deliverables are not 'on brand'
- Experience driving acquisition, engagement and conversion through targeting, creative, and experimentation
- A passion for providing insights and recommendations on how to improve customer engagement
- Experience managing automated campaigns in Mailchimp
Your day one qualities
In this Marketing Manager role we expect that on your first day you will have:
- Significant experience with multi-medium digital campaign management, measurement and optimisation
- A proven record of working in a cross-functional team to ship engaging and retentive campaigns
- Proven ability to write a briefs and liaise effectively with brand and creative agencies
- Strong copy-writing and oral communication abilities, with a demonstrated ability to distill complex ideas into clear, stylish, and grammatically correct prose
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities with experience in campaign reporting platforms such as Google Analytics
- Comfort defining and tracking key business and usage success metrics, and demonstrating attribution
- A track record of building relationships and influencing without authority at all levels of the organisation